Running a successful business means being in a constant state of dynamism that fosters creativity. Business Process Reengineering is the process that involves the radical redesign of core business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times, and quality. Our team at Manish Goyal & Co. starts thinking with a blank sheet of paper and rethinks existing operations to deliver more value to our clients. We typically adopt a new value system that places increased emphasis on client needs.
Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things. Our team is inquisitive and creative in nature which works from a holistic perspective. Creative excellence demands original thinking and ideas. For paving the way of success, one has to choose another road from that of the herd mentality
Like most business activities, business process reengineering is iterative. There is no start and end to BPR. It requires a lot of forward thinking. We convert ambiguity and chaos into order for the successful execution of the projects. We offer end to end support services in setting up and operating a business and try to reduce organizational layers and eliminate unproductive activities. Horizontal view of the business represents a paradigm shift from the traditional hierarchy-based vertical view with the use of technology to improve data dissemination and decision making.
BPR is an evolutionary process. It involves the following:-
- Organize around outcomes, not tasks.
- Identify all the processes in an organization and prioritize them in order of redesign urgency.
- Integrate information processing work into the real work that produces the information.
- Treat geographically dispersed resources as though they were centralised.
- Link parallel activities in the workflow instead of just integrating their results.
- Put the decision point where the work is performed, and build control into the process.
- Capture information once and at the source.
Thus, BPR will lead the organization in a better way, more effective, and efficient if implementing in the right way.